The Hazardous Materials Storage HMS1 Gemapro, was designed and built for low generation customers, such as maintenance workshops and retail in general, some common waste are:
- Spray can (Aerosol).
- Fluorescent bulbs.
- Print toner and inkjet cartridges.
The warehouse is equipped with a tray containment, spill containment capacity 110% larger container (IBC), some features are:
- Tubular steel framing for strength and durability.
- Forklift channels for easy relocation, provide efficient forklift access to contents of palletized drum loads.
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel grate flooring.
- External document holder (MSDS).
- Material: Steel (Non – Combustible).
- Fire Extinguisher: 4 Kg.
- Spill Kit: Universal 30 liters.
- Fire protection (Standard Storage): Non-applicable.
- Ventilation: Natural
- Design drawing: Digital format Autocad.