The Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus provides economical and portable spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. A 365-gallon containment sump helps meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. All polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and forklift pockets makes it easy to move.
- Low profile, 28” overall height – allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction – offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable – allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52′′ x 52′′ deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint – 62” x 62” unit requires minimal floor space.
- 365-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage and Spill Containment Regulations.
- Optional Pull Over Cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Four inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Optional Bucket Shelf captures spills from dispensing. Spills that exceed 3 gallons are channeled into the 365-gallon sump through a bulkhead fitting.